Thursday, May 9, 2013

well, hello!

hello cupcakes!

it's been a long time, huh?

currently I'm interested in reading so many beauty blogs who reviews cosmetic product and its pros and cons which I found it so helpful for a makeup dummies like me :)

not that I'm a makeup freak or what but hey, I'm 24 now and it's just normal if I started to have interest in makeup. I honestly can't resist their cute packaging and I have a kind of obsession towards blush and eyeliner.. oh and bb cream, lol

their colors are so colorful and tempting ><

since my skin is kinda sensitive I have to choose products carefully. I love Korean cosmetics brands. Not only for their cute packaging but also they have affordable price and a good quality! my favorite Korean brand is The Skin Food. I'll try to make a review about some of beauty products next time xp

enough for now, have a nice holiday everyone! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment