Monday, June 3, 2013

:(

I actually didn't planning on posting/writing about this but if it will make me better.. so here it goes..

you know i'm a big fan of super junior. well, i'm not the only one of course.

I didn't expect other people will like super junior like i do because i know everybody have their own preference.

when my friend talked a lot about justin bieber in twitter, i'm so okay with that.

when a lot of boy friends talked about football much, it's really fine to me.

i won't mind about people's hobby/interest. really. it's like.. their own privacy?

but the very sad thing is, one of my bestfriend seems hate me.. no.. seems hating my fondness for super junior or other kpop group. she always think it's a virus and she really hope I can 'recover' from this virus.

i was really sad. i know she didn't like these stuffs since the very first time so i never talked about super junior in front of her because i respect her. i never make her to listen to their songs, meanwhile i always listening when she suggest a song or one particular band she likes.

it's like.. my super junior is really disgusting for her and it really hurts me.

she has her very own perfect life, and i know i can't compete with that. you have almost everything, those happiness thing in your wonderful life so why can't i have one? :'(

super junior is one of the thing makes me happy. i used my own money to watch them, to buy their cds, people won't get disadvantages from this.

you can unfollow me on twitter, instagram and unshare me on path.. but please let me post/write everything i want.

i'm starting to cry

people can judge me whatever they want, i don't  even care. but since she's my very own bestfriend, it hurts me a lot.

:(



1 comment:

  1. hi anin~ berhubung aku lagi gabut di kantor trs bingung mau ngapain akhirnya blog hopping hihihi..
    Gamau komen apa2 sih cuman mau bilang 화이팅! ㅋㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete